13 October 2008

The Winner Takes It All

After years of not getting myself interested into English musics, I was astounded by the voice of a Vietnamese guy who joined the Australian Idol 09: Thanh Bui.

Not knowing this guy? He was one of the member in the Melbourne based band:North.

I bet not many of us heard North, until I listened to one of their music which I don't know what the title is, but for sure, that's the song I liked when I was small.

Last few weeks, he sang his paramount song aka 'jackpot' song: The Winner Takes It All buy ABBA.

Gosh, I'm so in love with the moment he played the piano while singing the song. Isn't the song seem tad rock in its original? Thanh sang it sadly, and it was sooo nice that I can't find a word to say.

Anyway, really hope that he's the winner of this so that I can buy his album... (:

No comments: