05 April 2009

transformation

So obviously that I have not been updating my blog for the past few weeks. I have been really busy and stress although it is just week 5 .

Oh, I realised that I changed after I went back to Penang last year. I mean in terms of personality changes.

My little sis and mum was telling me that I changed after I went to Melbourne for about a year. I was driving that time and all I could think of is that I changed in a negative way. Surprisingly, I was told that I was less hot tempered and became even gentle. LOL!! Seriously I never thought that I was that baddddddd before I went there and I reckoned it should be due to my work pressure. *winks*

After I came back to Melbourne, I realised another changes. I became more diligent in things that I do. Like, I don't used to have group study and I'm having group study even beginning of week 2. I don't spend time at uni that much and now, I'm spending time at uni almost everyday, the reason being I have group assignment meetings. I don't study at night and now I regularly coming back late due to group study. Sounds like a drastic change! Even eldest sis said that too. :D

I guess I was just being another Yes Girl, transformation of Yes Man by Jim Carey!.

BUT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My energy is dried up now. I felt lethargic.

No comments: