15 April 2009

don't wear black helmet

As usual, I went for a study group for Biz Finance today.

Came back around 6 ish and as I entered the lift, I see no one, and I started thinking that I'm going to have McDeluxe for dinner later. WHeee..

Just not long I entered the lift, the lift stopped and the door opened. Immediately I thought I reached Level 13 but, instead of Level 13, it reached level 3!

Now, this is climax!.

Yes, the door opened and guess what I saw?


Guess!! Guess!! Guess!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I saw a relly HUGE MAN standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME




WITH A BLACK HELMET ON HIS HEAD!!!!
























OBviously not like this!


I MEAn, he's really HUGE!

I was taken aback! And Yes, You''re into imagination on HOw FUnny I looked LIke.

"wuah! Like Arnold swatchnager . Ops Schwarzenegger I meant!. Some more it's just like when you watch Alien vs Predator or what when the lift open, you see a BIG guy with BLACK HELMET which looks exactly like alien standing in front of you."


Or maybe his body posture looked similar to this, and in a dark environment, can u not OPEN YOUR EYES BIG?

eg: He was Taller than me few HEADS.


1 comment:

Justin!! tIn!! tIn!! said...

haha

nex time u shud wear the white helmet =)

like "The Stig" in Top Gear
LOL