15 February 2009

Wah so long already!

Dear readers,

Wow! It has been almost 3 weeks since I last updated my blog. I must've been real busy! Weehee!!.

Just to simplify this blog, these are what I did for the past 3 weeks.

1. Bro got married on 7th of February 2009. That 1 week was full of excitement and everyone in the family got real nervous and stress as they needed to handle lots of stuffs. Oh, that includes, friends and families' punctuality at the wedding dinner. But of course, I was assigned tasks too. I had to create a Flashback video for both the bride and groom. It took lots of effort to do that, but guess what, it did not turn out really that well. I would actually point my finger to the fault of the wireman that day. I tested the video at least 4 times prior to the dinner and it went well. However, they did not play the video at the Right and Precise time.. Bad lighting too. Aih, what happens has already passed. Look ahead and I give my best hope and sincerity to both of them. I'm still waiting for the official photos to be sent to my house. Kindly wait,k.

2. Playing with the 2 Kids on weekdays. Went out on weekend. That's what I did almost everyday!. I was really glad that I managed to watch this 2 kids grow up. From baby to crawling and walking. OH yes, Aunaun runs too!!. It has been 8 months since I last saw him, and without realization, he was becoming more horny. If he forgot who his first kiss was, I would tell him in the future that, "It was either me, fern,ling or my mum". I meant mouth to mouth kiss k. Like wanna kiss u continuously... Yingz on the other hand, often attacked everyone with his iron head.
3. Everyday eat here and there.. So when u see me, I happen to turn out cute.. :) Do I need to explain more??

2 comments:

Justin!! tIn!! tIn!! said...

woah
happening holidays huh?
ahahaha

horny??
hmm...
ahaha

g r a c e said...

Hey Tin tin.

Yeh time past so fast!! Eww..

He's really horny wan. But i'll make sure that he dont turn out to be playboy when he grows up!