16 February 2009

i don't like this.

At the beginning of every semester, good students got tad anxious of having to create their best timetable. You know, especially when you have clash time, that was the beginning of anger and 'manchang-ness'.

Being a good student to myself *ahemm*, I woke up at 4am (equivalent to 7am Aust time) to create my timetable since it is scheduled to come out on internet at 6am. I guessed not many will wake up so early to create, right? In fact, I was soooo WRONG!.

Just an hour, most of the classes that I favor were full!! FULL!!!

I had no choice but to sit on the computer earrrrrly in the morning for 1 hour to arrange my timetable. End up, I was thrilled that it was done nicely!.

I went to my dreamland back.

When I woke up to check my timetable again, I was shocked to see that one of my lecture class has been canceled due to some server problem.

Gosh. Does that mean I need to wake up at 4am again tmr????

Holy......

In the mean time, my Valentine photo. :)



No comments: