02 January 2009

There I go.

Ops, I was so busy to update my blog! 2 kids to play with, too many letters for me to type, friends to go out with and many more.

So, as mentioned in the previous post, I went to Kampar, one of the town area in Perak.

There goes my first time experience. *Sounds like losing virginity* >.<

Just few days ago, my brother, the wife and the big family, mum, sis and I went to Kampar at Perak. Like many other people think, " What Perak has? Why the hell did you go to Perak??"

Yes, that's exactly what I thought initially.

It's exactly Christmas Day that day.

I was truly stunned and amazed that my sis in law's mum had prepared so well that she did a trip itenary from Day 1 to Day 3 for all of us! So well organised!

Upon arriving at Kampar, we were treated to a famous seafood restaurant at Tj Tualang. We had the big tiger prawn steamed with Brand's and I had countless appetizing prawn.. Yummm..

You see, I was so busy eating that I forgot to take pictures of it. HeeHee..

That was the time that my mum and I were so busy doing food shopping; the famous biscuits and Sak Keh Mah.

Before we checked in at hotel, we headed straight to Gua Tempurung (Tempurung Cave) to experience water rafting.

I was one of them who were so anxious for this water game as I am a bad swimmer. To be precise, I don’t know how to swim.

“That’s too dangerous for me”, I thought.

Once I stepped into the boat, I felt myself so challenging!

5 of us were inside the boat and I reckon we really burnt a lot of calories!

Water rafting is sooooo nice that I want to upgrade myself to Grade 4 and 5.

Guess what, the hotel that we stayed in is so cheap. A 4person bed's deluxe room and it only cost 200RM plus. It's also the one and only in Kampar.

The very next day, we went for Hot Spring. Not exactly hot spring, but this is really interesting. The water flow from the waterfall were cold, however, as you put your leg inside the sand, you felt heat and it was really burning as if you got electric shock. This is due to some earth theories I don’t know. LOl. Yes, that’s my first time again besides water rafting and eating so many prawns.


Everyone had fun including bro who got so obsessed by going in the middle of the river to shoot a portrait picture of my sister.


me, mummy and sis self shot

see?? the water is so hot that you can even boil eggs.

Before we headed back home, we went to the pomelo farm, passing by Tanjung Rambutan. It was also the first time I visited the biggest pomelo farm at Tambum. Even the god of food from Hong Kong visited this place. For pomelo lovers, you have to come here!

Pomelo lovers...

Mum was really overwhelmed.

And not forgotten me holding up two pomelos…


Perhaps, I shall upload more pictures in the next few entries.

Shit, I've so many things to blog. My Mamma Mia stageplay, New Year and many more.. Sigh.

No comments: