06 July 2008

Werribee Open Range Zoo

I agree that a picture speaks a thousand words. Sometimes, or at times when you are just so lazy to think and elaborate on your words, just paste pictures on your blog and let the picture reveals and tells on what's going on. There it goes.

Woke up at 6 something and headed to the train station just next to my apartment where my sis and I took train to Flinders St and meet aunts and their friends. I'll leave my body story to the pictures.




see how the kids enjoy themselves in the train. Chi Ann is so cheeky that she took advantage of the little girl neighbor.


Rarrr.. I see rhinoceros and zebras. They are Soo much alike The Jurassic Park except that the dinosaurs were already extinct. :P

Sorry, giraffe, I've no idea where the other ear of yours had gone. Don't seem to find it..

Mandarin Zebras. DOn't act romantic in front of me. Duhh


I love the feeling of this pic, except that the saturation isn't perfect for me. And oh. the lens flare is original, not photoshoped, although I know.

Lion? Lioness? You name it.


Having left half of the energy still, we headed to williamstown beach, which is on the way back to city from werribee. Nah, we were there for about 25 minutes for a very quick photo shooting before we took train back home.

Ah.. How tired is it to wake up early in the morning, feeling just moody and that I dropped my sister's scarf somewheeeere at the train station...?

Nevertheless, the experience I had there with 2 families were great with kids jumping and hoping around.



No comments: